Thursday 21 February 2013

MAC Strong Woman


MAC Strong Woman is a lipstick that comes from the MAC Strength Collection, it is a deep violet lipstick with a matte finish that I cant stop wearing.



This is a true violet lipstick that is pretty on my pale skin, the colour is a deep berry vampy violet which makes my blue eyes stand out. The application goes on smoothly with a creamy texture that dries matte but doesn't make your lips feel dry. This colour also stains the lips so even after the 6 hour wear a hint of the colour is left. I have been wearing this with both smokey eyes or just simple wined eye-liner and I love both looks, it has become my favourite shade, in fact I bought a back up! 

Have you got anything from this collection?

Leave me a comment,

Emily x

7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I missed out but I'm hoping there's a slim chance it might still be available at my nearest counter! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty colour! Xx
    myloveforxx.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this shade! Its fab!
    I had a look at your blog and I am now following.
    Here is the link to my blog if you wouldn’t mind checking it out!

    http://dreamingofforeverxkatie.blogspot.ie/

    Lots of Love
    Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that shade is amazing, going to have to invest :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this colour...always afraid of trying out purple shades but they look so good with black outfits so might give this a purchase. Looks really creamy and lovely!

    Safah xx

    saf-ah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was looking for that color! thank you! ahah
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know ^^
    Have an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, such a gorgeous color! Loving this!

    ReplyDelete