Wednesday 2 January 2013

MAC Russian Red

Hello!

Russian Red is one of MAC's popular red lipsticks, and now I know why. The colour is just right and now it is my new obsession.


Russian Red is absolutely amazing! This lipstick is a super opaque, matte, dark red colour. You seriously only need one swipe for full coverage on the lips! It's a very classic red colour, that I think would look great on anyone. It's such a pin up girl red I love it! The staying power for Russian Red is about 4 hours, but even then it leaves a pretty stain. I also love that Russian Red doesn't transfer or move. It never gets outside the lines of my lips and doesn't transfer on to cups. I also really love the feel of this lipstick. Most matte lipsticks are drying, but MAC mattes are not really drying at all. I never really feel the need to put lip balm on before Russian Red because it just doesn't try my lips out, a massive bonus!

Do you favourite red lipstick that makes you feel confident and sexy?

Leave me a comment,

Emily x



4 comments:

  1. This is my favourite red :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always found the matte's to be a little too chalky for me - in regards to MAC I like Dubonnet the best, although Queen's Sin was my holy grail (and of course it was LE). I really like Mary Kay's red lipsticks, especially Really Red, because they stay on a looooong time but don't dry my lips out (and my lips get dry super fast).

    ReplyDelete