Tuesday 22 January 2013

MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme - Love Forever

 


Love Forever from MAC is a beautiful lipstick, from the Pro Longwear line Love Forever provides intense colour in a long-lasting formula that glides smoothly on to your lips. The pigmentation is great, and gives a bright coating of colour with just a couple of swipes. I would describe the colour as a intense bubblegum pink, that looks really pretty with neutral or smokey eyes. There’s a bit of sheen to it, upon application but within a few minutes it goes matte, you can see this in the top photo of the swatch, it has more sheen than the one below which has been left for a few minutes. I can wear this shade for almost 5 hours, without too much drinking or eating, but even after then a pretty stain is left. For it being a long wearing lipstick which is matte, it’s amazing how it doesn’t really dry out my lips unlike most long wear lipstick lines. It is really creamy and a pleasure to use. I simply love this new shade, it will be found among my current top 5 lipsticks. I will be definitely trying new shades out!

Have you tried a Pro Longwear Lip Creme?

Leave me a comment,

Emily x

 

 

 

1 comment: