Tuesday 1 January 2013

2012 Favourites

I hope you all had a fantastic and lovely New Year!

When I was thinking about the different beauty products to include in my post today my list was pretty long, but I've finally cut it down and Ive been ruthless!

Lush's Retread; This has to be included in my favourites as it totally saved my hair! When I bleached my hair and dyed it purple my hair was soooo frizzy and dry, but after using this it felt renewed, baby soft and looked noticeably less frizzy. But another thing is the smell, it has to be the ONLY conditioner that I've ever been able to smell strongly in my hair days after it's been washed. It smells just like melon and cucumber not that fake smell but genuine, light, fresh melon and cucumber.

Nina Fantasy by Nina Ricci; It smells like jelly beans and the packaging is beautiful! It's just the right amount of ‘sweet’ without being sickly and over powering, its a really girly and fresh fragrance that I'm almost out of!

Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation; I love this foundation! I'm as pale as they come and I had been searching every where for a foundation that was light enough. It got to the point where I didn't care how much it cost as long as it matched my skin, so when I found this it was pretty much a small miracle! This foundation is really creamy and doesn't have pink or yellow under tones, making it a really neutral colour. The foundation is lovely to blend, very smooth and creamy without been too sticky or watery. I would say this foundation is verging on full coverage.

Lush's Calacas; This smells AMAZING. If this was sold all year round, I would repurchase and repurchase over and over again. The scent is literally good enough to eat. I am not lying when I say I was so close to taking a bite of this thing, it smells like pure lime jelly beans! I use some in my shower in a netty puff and it lathers up with mountains of bubbles!

Lush No Drought Dry Shampoo; My new dry shampoo. I've only recently got this but wow, its impressed me so much it has to make it onto this list. It doesn't change your hair colour (perfect for black hair) but its amazing at soaking up the oil. The smell is delicious as well, really grapefruity and fresh. It's just great.

Beauty UK Blush Peaches and Cream; Peaches and Cream is such a lovely warm peachy pink colour that has a golden sheen. I've been wearing it almost everyday for the past year and I've really hit pan!

What have been you favourite products?

Leave me your link,

Emily x

 

6 comments:

  1. I love Calacas I bought a couple of them before they disappeared along with the Iced Wine Shower Jelly

    : ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I think I need to try out Lush's dry shampoo, it sounds amazing! (Darker hair means I usually steer away!)
    My favourites are here: http://www.sweetaholic-beauty.com/2013/01/2012-favourites.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE Lush - they've finally built a store in my local town, I can't wait to try out some more of their products!

    sophietalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete