Tuesday 20 November 2012

Haul Time!

Hey guys,

Time for a collective haul! This is just some of the things I've bought over the past few weeks, including my cute bear hat :3




eBay eyelashes 60 pairs for £4.28 I got two sets and got them from here!
Rimmel Fix and Perfect primer 002 £4ish
Miss Sporty Studio Lash Mascara £2.99
MAC Pressed Blot Powder £20
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Va Va Violet £1.99 from eBay.

w7 Honolulu bronzer £1.99
w7 Africa bronzer £1.99
Lush Enzymion £13.75

Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub £5.25

Cute rabbit mirror from eBay £2.99
L'oreal Colour Riche Smoky Pencil in Black £1.99 
MAC Factor Last Performance foundation 100 Ivory £6.99
Bear hat £4 from ASDA

Reviews will be coming shortly.

Leave me a comment,

Emily x

1 comment:

  1. That va va violet lipstick looks like such a nice colour!! Would be able to take a quick look at my blog?

    issymushroom.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete