Monday 13 August 2012

Haul; Hair Care, Body Care and Shoes!

Hi everyone,

I went shopping on the weekend with my boyfriend and picked a few things out!



First I got some more Herbal Essences things. I picked up the Hello Hydration shampoo and conditioner, two Hello Hydration intensive masks and then a Smooth and Soft hair mask too. You can read a review on the Smooth and Soft mask here :)

Next I picked up some hair dye, I decided to get the Schwarzkopf Colour Xxl Shake It Up Colour Foam as it looks pretty interesting -I just hope its not too messy! I got the colour 'Black Velvet Crush' as I have black hair and my roots need doing. I will be doing a review on this when I get round to doing my hair, if you have uses this leave me a comment telling me whether you found it messy!



I then got another bottle of Vanilla Dee-Lite from Lush. I just got the small one as it takes me a very long time to use it all up. Vanilla Dee-Lite smells like vanilla and coconut yoghurt, it isn't as thick as a body butter as it's more watery. I was going to pick up Vanillary solid perfume but Lush was out of stock!

 I then went to Matalan and got these shoes! I really have been loving Matalans shoes recently, there was about 8 pairs that I could have bought, but alas I couldn't afford them all! 




I settled for these cranberry coloured Chelsea Boots, as I can't wait until autumn and winter. They came in a few different colours and are were only £16! They are made from a suede material so not good for wet weather but I couldn't leave with out them -here's the link :)

So that's my little haul! 

Have you bought anything in the past few days?

Leave me a comment!

Emily x

2 comments:

  1. i love hello hydration, thats all ive been using since it come out, it smells lush :)

    xtiffyxx - reviews, opinions & life

    ReplyDelete