Monday 30 July 2012

What's In My Bag? - Updated

Hey guys,  

Its been a while since I did my last 'What's In My Bag?' post, it was way back in March and my bag was rather empty so I wanted to show you my everyday 'What's In My Bag?' crap that I carry around. 


So this is the bag I carry, I got it as a present from my boyfriend when we first started going out, so its really special to me. It is from Tesco's make F&F, and has lasted me for over 2 1/2 years. It is made from faux leather and is medium size but carries a lot of stuff!

So here's what's in my bag;


Soap and Glory Mist You Madly body spray
My glasses and case
Mantaray purse
Accessorize change purse
My cute little mirror
My keys
A ring that I was wearing 
30 Seconds To Mars "Yes this is a cult" bracelet 
Skull Candy earphones
Boots Breath Spray
Tic Tacs in strawberry
Hello Kitty brush and mirror set
Benefit Bad Gal Lash
Cherry Carmex

In the "MAC" pouch is;
Pink Travelo containing Nina Fantasy by Nina Ricci
MAC lipstick in Snob
MAC lipstick in Impassioned
MAC ProLongwear Concealer

So that's it, if you are interested you can see my previous version here.

If you have done this post or are thinking about it leave the link below, I would love it read it <3

Also if you want a review on anything leave me a comment too,

I hope you are all having a wonderful day,

Emily x

2 comments:

  1. I love bag posts! And what a lovely bag :) the bag I carry around at the moment was a gift from my bf too! Yay for bf's who buy practical gifts! :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know I adore it, bf's who get things spot on are the best :D xx

      Delete