Monday 2 July 2012

June Empties


Hey guys!

I don't have many empties this month, I think it has been because I have been buying a whole load of new things. But here are my empties for June and whether I would repurchase them:




Lush's Its Raining Men - I love this but not as much as Honey I Washed The Kids, plus its really expensive for a shower gel... I probably wont repurchase - you can read a review here!

N-Spa's Hot Butter Fudge Syrup - yes, yes, yes I will repurchase! I already have! - you can read my review here.

L'Oréal Paris Elvive Triple Resist shampoo and conditioner - I would buy again, but they run out soooooo fast! I only got them at the start of June. 

L'Oréal Paris Elvive Nutri-Gloss Crystal shampoo and conditioner - Like the products before, they run out really quick! However I do love these, as they have little glitter bits in them which is super pretty and nice. The overall effect on my hair, was alright, it did make it feel nice but nothing special. 

Alberto Balsam Intensive Conditioning Treatment, Honey and Almond Extracts - This is a great cheap hair mask! I wouldn't recommend it for completely fried hair but for hair that needs a pick me up it's great. It's not too heavy and so won't weigh down, and leaves my hair smooth and soft with a nice fragrance! I love this stuff, and need to get another one!

Garnier Pure Anti Black Head Deep Pore Wash - this is my 3rd bottle of this wash and I really love it! I have already picked up a new one as I cant seem to have nice skin with out it! I dont find it helps my blackheads go away, but does help prevent whiteheads and reduces any that I have - fantastic!

Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub (sample) - This was really harsh on my skin! The particles where rough and sharp, tbh it hurt D: I will not be buying this at all!


What have you been using this month? 

Leave me a comment,


Emily x

2 comments:

  1. I use the same shampoo :)

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    http://wearetakingthiswaytooslow.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ive added you to my awards page :D xxx

      Delete