Wednesday 11 July 2012

Face Wash Series

Hey guys!

Since my skin has been going crazy the past month, I've decided to do a mini collection post on all the face washes I've recently used and how they worked! 

Now I have been getting spots and blackheads since I was around 13, so for 5 years I have been trying to find products that actually work. I've never really been that bothered by blackheads more whiteheads as they in my opinion look worse - especially if they are the red and sore type! 

My skin type -freaking all over the place! I have dry cheeks and jaw line, oily t-zone, spot prone, blackhead prone, red patches and moderately sensitive. But this could all change tomorrow! Seriously one day my skin is dry as the Sahara desert, next oilier then the BP oil spill -____- Its a nightmare.


These are the face washes I will be reviewing

I will be reviewing;
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub
Clean and Clear Deep Action Cream Wash
Soap and Glory Greatest Scrub Of All
Garnier Pure Anti Black Head Deep Pore Wash 
Lush's Coal Face
Lush's Fresh Farmacy 
and 



Clean and Clear Morning Energy Face Wash 
Witch Oil Controlling Foaming Face Wash


I have already reviewed the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant so you can check that one out already :)

Throughout the reviewing I will be using the same moisturizer and will be using my facial exfoliator brush - review here!


If you can recommend a face wash for me to try, that's under £5 , I will check it out and probably add it to the collection posts.

Leave me a comment,

Emily x

2 comments:

  1. I'm on the market for a new face wash so this'll come in really handy! Thanks <3

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I help you find one you like! :D <3 xx

      Delete