Tuesday 19 June 2012

Review; Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant


Hey Guys :D

Eeeeeek! I had my second to last exam today meaning I only have 1 more exam left before I finish my Alevels!! It's tomorrow and it is English Literature, I have already sat this exam but I didn't get a good enough grade so I'm resitting it. I am really dreading it D: But on to the review...

When me and my mam went for a pampering session a few months ago, I picked up the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant. I have been using this since the start of April, almost every morning and its become a Holy Grail product.



What Dermalogica says;

"This unique Rice-based enzyme powder microfoliates dulling debris and instantly leaves skin noticeably smoother and brighter. Contains no artificial fragrance or color."


Basically, the product is a fine powder that contains rice based enzymes, which dissolves dead skin and impurities instead of scrubbing it away with harsh particles. It is easy to use as all you need do is wet your face and hands then sprinkle a small amount product onto them, rubbing them together to create what looks like a milky, slightly foamy cleanser. Then, you massage it all over your face, rinse it off, and are left with super smooth skin.

Powder



Powder and water
It did take me a little while to get used to this non grainy exfoliator as I was used to using a quite rough exfoliator, so I didn't think it would work.  But now I'm used to it, and my skin has never felt so soft and smooth *except that pesky dry/spotty bit on my jaw which I keep banging on about* 


I used to have dry patches on my outer cheeks and the middle of my eye brows but its gone, completely gone. Plus my makeup stays on my skin for longer now and doesn't cling to those areas!  I have had no side effects and it hasn't irritated my skin at all. 

The only thing I don't like about this product is its price! It costs £38 for 75g which is really expensive! Nevertheless, you only use a tiny little bit each day, roughly half a tsp, so it will last a very long time. I picked mine up at the beginning of April, I've been using it every day and I'm not even a third through it.
How much I have left


Will I be repurchasing? Definitely.  I can't imagine using anything else now, as most other standard exfoliates now seem way to harsh.


Have you tried any of the Dermalogica range?

Leave me a comment,


Emily x

1 comment:

  1. Want to share you my website
    http://beauty900.co.uk/dermalogica-daily-microfoliant-75g

    ReplyDelete