Friday 22 June 2012

Haul; Lush, Lipcote, Shoes & Mirror

Hello everyone :D 

Yesterday I popped into town to pick up a few things I wanted, so I thought I would show you my little haul :)

First off I went to Lush! I haven't been in for a really long time as if you have seen my Lush collection post here, you would know I had loads to use up!


So I just picked up Honey Bee, Butter Ball and Space Girl all bath bombs, and Dirty Body Spray.

You can read a review on the bath bombs here, and my Holy Grail body spray here!


Next I went into Boots and picked up Lipcote, for £3 and some change.

I've tried it once so far, and it seemed to work. I will be doing a review on this in the coming future. 


I then went into B'n'M to pick up a cheap mirror as mine broke. This one only cost £3.99 and it is super cute and big so I'm chuffed!

Lastly I thought I would include these shoes. I bought them last Thursday and they haven't been off my feet! I bought them in Matalan for £16 and there called the Geisha Wedge Heels. They came in two colours, black or brown, and are sooooooooooooo comfortable!

The wedge is made from a sponge material so your feet feel like your walking on clouds.

There is a few scuffs on them, as I literally have only wore these all week!



So that's what I bought yesterday and a few days ago :)

If you have any questions, leave me a comment!

Emily X

No comments:

Post a Comment