Sunday 24 June 2012

Hair Envy; Rainbow Hair

Hey guys!

If you follow me on twitter you would know I had this crazy dream that will.i.am bought me some rainbow curly hair extensions! Mad I know, but since then I cant stop thinking about having rainbow coloured hair.

I know it so impractical because I'm looking for a job and that, plus the cost would be huge but it would be soooooo cool! 

So anyway I thought I would share you a some images that make me want rainbow hair!


This is exactly what my hair looked like in my dream! I love it <3


This, to me, looks amazing! I know its probably not real, and probably never possible, but I can dream :D


This drawing is my ultimate rainbow hair. It would be amazing. Just amazing. 

What have you been lusting over?
Have you got any plans to change your hair over summer?

Leave me a comment,

Emily X

No comments:

Post a Comment