Wednesday 13 June 2012

MAC Lipstick In Snob Review

Hello everyone! 

Today I had my big Geography exam, which was super draining and tiring, but I wanted to put up this post because I think I have an addiction, to MAC lipsticks!



The newest addition to my ever growing collection of MAC lipsticks is Snob! I got this on Tuesday night when I was feeling down right crappy - it's not a good idea for me to go shopping when I feel rubbish, I end up buying things to cheer myself up or not buying anything at all and feeling worse! But I am so glad I did because I love it!


 

 It's one of the most wearable lipsticks of my entire MAC collection, and probably the one I will wear on a day to day bases. MAC describes 'Snob' as a ladylike mauve (whatever that means), but if your lips are pigmented, like mine, the color may very well turn out to be more lavender-ish than pink on your lips. On me I would describe it as 'grown up' baby pink with lilac undertones. 




Despite being a Satin formula, Snob almost appears slightly matte. I don't find it majorly drying, but a little bit of lip balm on the lips before application is best. I've read and totally agree, Snob is the love baby of Saint Germain and Pink Nouveau...what do you think? 




Left - Pink Nouveau
Right - Saint Germain
Bottom - The love child -Snob


I also got a free Studio Sculpt foundation sample in NC15 when I was at the counter, I haven't used it yet, but when I do, I will do a little review to tell you if I like it or not :) 



I hope you are all well,
Leave me a comment,

Emily x




4 comments:

  1. Oh, it is so true how much better one feels after rewarding themselves from a hard exam. Would love to see a review on the foundation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I don't feel guilty or anything :P Haha!
      I will post one soon, so far I like it :D

      xx

      Delete
  2. Hey!
    Do check out the link below for your blog award!
    Much love :)xx
    http://astoldbyshanee.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! It will be up soon xxx

      Delete