Sunday 10 June 2012

Birthday Haul; CK One Summer

Hi everyone!

The CK One Summer is the last perfume I got for my birthday, I received this from my brother and am super happy I did because it was one of the things I had on my wishlist! You can read that here!



This is the first CK Summer I have got/received, I have never really been interested in CK until now.


This perfume hits all my favorite notes in a wonderful combination. I love the fresh cucumber, I love crisp apple, the hint of mint and citrus, all of that mixed together is a fruit cocktail that just smells like summer! It definitely doesn't smell like any of my other scents. Plus, I really like the toxic green bottle, it looks nice compared to your average bottle!



 I find this scent so refreshing and gorgeous!



The back of the bottle is 'cracked' which when the sun shines through looks amazing!

The only let down is that it doesn't last that long, about 3/4 hours. Therefore top-up sprays are required, but at around £30 for a large 100ml bottle, this isnt a problem.

What perfume are you wearing this summer? Leave me a comment!

Emily x

4 comments:

  1. I'm wearing Kylie Minogue - Darling this summer, favourite perfume!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo next time I am shopping I will check that out! Xx

      Delete
  2. I still need to buy a Summer perfume this year maybe I'll try this one :)I usually wear Euphora- CK


    --Alexia--
    http://beautyandocean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it! I'm going to check Euphora out :D xx

      Delete