Thursday 24 May 2012

TAG; This or That!



Hello again!

I saw this tag on Laura's blog and thought I'd do it as it's really quick to do a TAG! 

MAKEUP:


Blush or Bronzer? Bronzer, I don't wear blush as often!
Lipgloss or Lipstick? Lipstick, gloss makes me cringe!
Eyeliner or Mascara? Mascara wins every time! 
Foundation or Concealer? Foundation with good coverage, I'm using MAC Studio Fix atm.

Neutral or Colour Eyeshadow? Neutral/Just highlight

Pressed or Loose Powder: Pressed! Loose powder is way to messy!
Brushes or Sponges: Both! :D I like using both, although I tend to use my fingers the most.


NAILS:

OPI or China Glaze? Barry M?
Long or Short? Short, I hate writing with long nails.
Acrylic or Natural? Nautral for school, Acrylic the rest of the time!

Brights or Darks? Brights! 
Flower or No Flower: Umm, no flower.

BODY:

Perfume or Body Spray? Body Spray.
Lotion or Body Butter? Lotion, I hate waiting for body butter to sink in!
Body Wash or Soap? Lush soap!
Lush or Other Bath Company? Lush Every. Single. Time.

FASHION:

Jeans or Sweatpants? Leggins/Jeggins!!
Long Sleeves or Short? Short.
Dresses or Skirts? Skirts.
Stripes or Plaid? Stripes.
Flip Flops or Sandals? Flip Flops! I love them :P
Scarves or Hats? Scarves all the way!
Stud or Dangly Earrings? Studs
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Riding boots 
Jacket or Hoodie? Hoodies, there basically what I live in! 
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? Forever 21
Abercrombie or Hollister? Yuck! Not my style at all.
Saks 5th or Nordstrom? We don't have these in the UK, but I will say Nordstorm

HAIR:


Curly or Straight? Straight most of the time :D 
Bun or Ponytail? Messy bun!
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Bobby Pins
Hairspray or Hair Gel? Hairspray.
Long or Short? I have shoulder length hair, but I want it LONG!! 
Light or Dark? Dark.

Side Sweep Bangs or Full Bangs? Either!
Up or Down? Up most of the time, down when I can be bothered. 


RANDOM:

Rain or Shine? Shine!
Summer or Winter? Winter
Fall or Spring: Spring! 
Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla.
East Coast or West Coast? In America? I would rather go to the North or South! M
ichigan or the "deep south" ahaha!




Hope you the TAG, leave me a comment if you do it! 

Emily X

4 comments:

  1. Loved reading yours, I love tags :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing with long nails in school is such a pain! They just like dig in and it's so uncomfortable..

    xxx

    ReplyDelete