Sunday 15 April 2012

Update :)


Sorry for the lack of posts guys, normally I post every day or two days but since last Thursday I’ve been so uninspired! So leave me a comment telling me what you want to see :)

If you had read my Excited For My Birthday post here, you would know I was getting an iPhone 4S for my birthday instead of the 3GS I have now, but on Friday my dad and mam surprised me and let me get it early! I was so excited! But now I have to find a cute case! :P 

Also I have a question for you guys; Do you play Sims 3?
My boyfriend got me it, and I have been trying to play it but every time I go to play like move the characters and that it freezes o.O I’m like wtf? My computer has all the specs to run the Sims 3 but it just won’t play! I’m so confused, and have found no answers to help... So if this has ever happened to you let me know!

And lastly, I go back to six form tomorrow *boo* I really don’t want to go back, I’m so lazy! So if I don’t post as regularly that’s why...  I'm so not looking forward to that! 

Emily x


Ps; Go enter my Lush Giveaway!! Click the link at the top of the page :) 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Emily! I saw your blog thru Kayley's and I love it! Congrats on your new iPhone 4s! :) There are tons of cute cases out there, try the ones in Amazon. :D

    Visit mine if you have time! :)

    xoxo,
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete