Wednesday 4 April 2012

Sleek Blush - Life's A Peach Review

This is my favourite blush I own. 

I picked this up last summer and have been using it ever since, normally around 3 or 4 days of the week, it’s so good! 

Sleeks blushes retail for £4.30 on their website or in Superdrug. You get 8g of product which is great value for money especially as they are so pigmented. The packaging is really nice and classic with a useful sized mirror on the inside.



This is a matte peachy-apricot that looks more intimidating in the pan than it is on application – honestly don’t worry! It gives a sheer natural flush of colour without any shimmer or glitter. It also builds up nicely without feeling or looking cakey or orange. 


For me, Life’s a Peach is my ideal everyday blush that warms up my cheeks. 

This is looks really good on fair skin, I'm barely a NC15 - very pale - so I'm not entirely sure how it would look on darker skin.  

Swatch
But anyway Sleek blushes are amazing quality for an affordable price and I highly recommend them to everyone, even if this one doesn’t take your fancy.


Have you tried any Sleek blushes?

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment