Thursday 5 April 2012

Little Yankee Candle Haul

If you have read my April Wishlist, here, you know I have tried to stop spending so much money on stuff I dont essentially need. 

But when me and my boyfriend walked into Collectables and saw they still had some Christmas Yankee Candles left I just had to pick them up! These are my favourite smelling candles in the world and they were so cheap :O Plus technically I didn't buy them, my boyfriend did... 

I got a set of tea lights in Christmas Cookie for £3.22 instead of £6.45, and two wax tarts in Christmas Cookie  + Christmas Cupcake for 60p instead of £1.20 


So yes that's it my tiny Yankee Candle haul :)

You can see my full collection of Yankee Candle stuff here.

Also I was wondering if my post come on your reading list ? Sometimes I click on blogs and have found post that haven't shown up on my reading list, has anyone else found this??

Leave me a comment, and don't forget to enter my Giveaway,

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment