Saturday 7 April 2012

Easter Haul

For Easter I received some money of my family so I bought a few items. 

First I bought this blue maxi skirt from Peacocks for £5 down from £16. I seen one in Topshop awhile ago but never bought it because it has a slit in the side, so today when I seen this I snatched it up! The skirt sits just like the Topshop one, just on your hips and flows smoothly down your legs.
  
My bargain skirt!


This is the Topshop skirt, it is no longer available *boo*

Next I went into Boots and Superdrug. 

The Barry M nail varnish is in Blueberry Ice Cream and was £2.99 in Superdrug.

Next I got 3 Natural Collection eyeshadows for £1.79 each, but I got one free as its 3 for 2, the shades I got were; 
Left - Candy Floss
Middle - Soft Pink
Right - Lilac Shimmer


I plan on using these as blushes as they remind me of the MAC Quite Cute Mineralize Blush collection. Lilac Shimmer reminds me of  MAC's Sakura so much! 

Do any of you have the MAC Quite Cute blushes?

I hope you liked my post, and have a wonderful Easter :)

Emily x


6 comments:

  1. I realy like that skirt i've been looking for 1 like it for a while but didnt wanna pay too much for it (i'm a tight ass) lol

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to! I hate paying for things, I want free stuff!

      xx

      Delete
  2. like your blog dearrrrrrr,
    keep posting and go for it!!! :):)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Hey Emily Just found you!
    I am jealous about the maxi skirt, wish I could pull them off! xxx

    ReplyDelete