Thursday 8 March 2012

Tiny Little Haul


I have tiny haul for you guys today, I popped into Boots before dashing to my Zumba class and picked up a few things I had read a good reviews on. I desperately needed something for my hair as it is soooooooooooo dry at the moment! Anyway heres my little buys;


Dark & Lovely Softening Oil Moisturiser 250ml £2.05
I was super excited to get this product, it smells like Hubba Bubba chewing gum, yummy! Ive read numerous good review on this so I'm hoping it helps my hair. What it says; "Dark & Lovely Softening Oil Moisturiser is for relaxed or natural hair. Perfect Performance Technology contains a blend of coconut oil and milk thistle and leaves hair soft, shiny and healthy-looking every time. Dark & Lovely Softening Oil Moisturiser provides long-lasting manageability and relieves tender headedness. Directions For Use: Massage into hair and scalp or brush through hair. Style as desired."




Dark & Lovely Ultra-Colesterol Conditioning Treatment 250ml £1.83
I was also so excited to get this product too, every review I've read says this product is amazing! Yay! The only problem I see is that it smells like hair dye mixed with lemon which could put some people off, I personaly don't mind it that much. What it says; "Dark & Lovely Ultra-Cholesterol Conditioning Treatment for very dry and damaged hair is specially formulated with Pantenol and Vitamin E.  This unique and improved formula nourishes, moisturises and helps prevent split ends while gently detangling dry, damaged hair. Directions For Use: Apply a generous amount into palm of hands.  Apply to the roots and ends of hair, then gently massage into scalp, making sure that the dry sections are well covered.  For instant conditioning leave on for 2 minutes.  Rinse well.  Style as desired.   For intense conditioning leave in for 2 to 7 minutes (fuse a heating cap if desired).  Rinse well.  Style as desired."


Boots Ingredients Coconut & Almond Leave-In Conditioner 150ml £1.39
I must admit this was a impulse buy, but it smells delicious I couldn't put it down. What it says; "With extracts of coconut and almond, Boots Ingredients Coconut & Almond Leave-In Conditioner is specially formulated to moisturise and smooth, leaving hair soft and tangle free. Directions For Use:After shampooing, towel dry hair.  Spray conditioner from root to tip and comb through.  For best results use with Boots Ingredients Coconut & Almond Leave-In Shampoo and  Conditioner"


Once I've used the products for a few days/weeks I will do a review on them. I so hope these help my damaged hair, if you have used them leave me a comment telling me how it worked for you :)
Emily X




2 comments:

  1. Do let us know how you get on with the Dark and Lovely products! I've always wanted to try them out :)
    Great post!
    Ayesha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah of course I will, I used the Dark & Lovely Ultra-Colesterol Conditioning Treatment last night, it made my hair so soft! And thank you for commenting :) xx

    ReplyDelete