Tuesday 13 March 2012

How I Store My Lush

So this is how I store most of my Lush products. I use a range of boxes, most I already had and just jazzed them up with Lush pictures. I don't store all of my Lush in them, the soap slices and shower gels I use on a daily basics are stored in my shower. I  love how cute the collages look and how lovely the room smells if I remove the lids off the boxes. 



In box number one, I store my FAVOURITE bubble bar and bath bomb cocktail, you cant get Ma Bar anymore so that's why its not included in my 'best of lush' series found here. 


In bag two is my most recent Lush buys, you can see these here.


 Box three is my biggest box and also my favourite box, this is where I store all my bubble bars + bath bombs, and box of Honey I Washed The Kids soap. You can see my full Lush collection here.



 Box four is my soap box :D I store my largest amount of soap in recycled take-a-away boxes! You can see my 'best of lush' soap here


In box five all my bath melts, sugar scrubs and massage bars are kept in here. I reuse face mask tubs and other tubs to store products, currently in my Oatifix tub I have 2 pieces of You've Been Mangoed. 

 This is my extra shower gel and body spray basket, I keep this on a shelf on my bookcase.


My next post is going to be about how I keep my products fresh, as that is a massive problem when buying Lush. 

How do you store your Lush? Leave me a comment telling me how :)

Emily x

2 comments:

  1. wow you have an amazing lush stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm planning on doing a giveaway when I reach 50 followers, so keep your eyes peeled :D xx

    ReplyDelete