Saturday 17 March 2012

TAG; Get To Know Me

I got tagged of the lovely Sammy Scribble to do the get to know me tag, so here it is :D

The Rules
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your tag
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs
6. You legitimately have to tag

11 random facts about me

1. I haven’t applied for university because I have no idea what I want to do with my life
2. I've never broken a bone.
3. I hate people who think they are better than you
4. There is this girl at my school, in a lower year than me who I really just want to punch straight 
in the face, she make my blood boil.
5. Me and my boyfriend have been together almost 2 years
6. One of my favourite films is Easy A
7. I am the shortest person in my family
8. I have really bad nightmares, since I was a little girl
9. I can remember quotes from Macbeth for example “ Come, you spirits, That tend on mortal 
thoughts, unsex me here, And fill me from the crown to the toe topful Of direst cruelty!”
10. I have a saying that everything links together
11. I really like Christina Rossetti’s poems, especially Goblin Market
Sammy’s questions are:

1. If you could be reincarnated as any animal which would you choose?
An Elephant! I love them, I have loads of ornaments around my room in the shape of elephants  I like how they stay together all throughout their life, and how they never forget anything :P

2. Do you prefer sweet or savoury food?
Sweet, give me chocolate over crisp any day!

 3. What's your favourite Disney movie?
Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy! I know there is 4 movies, but I don’t really enjoy the last one as much L If I had to pick just one then I would choose; At World's End

4. What's your favourite make up brand? MAC or Benefit, I only have a few of their products but I adore each one of them J

5. If you could live in any other country which would it be and why? Canada! I loooooooooooooooooove Canada, and want to live there when I “grow up” :’)

6. What's your alcoholic beverage of choice?

I don’t really drink, but I like vodka with any kind of fruit juice

 7. Have you stuck to your new years resolution? Nope, and I feel guilty for it! My main one was to try push myself into getting fit this year, but until yesterday I hadn’t even visited the gym.

 8. Which movie release are you most excited for this year?
The Hunger Games, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 and The Hobbit! I can’t wait to see these.

 9. If you were a superhero what would be your name and your power?
I would be called Maiden or Gypsy and would be able to plant thoughts into peoples head, making them believe anything I wanted. I would also like to time travel and have the power to heal.
10. Whats the best thing about where you live? 
I live near everything! The city centre is 10 minutes away and is full of shops, clubs, restraints etc, the countryside is only 20 minutes away and the beach/coast is only 25 minutes away.
11. If you were invisible for a day what would you do?
I think I would “haunt” people, like follow them around and decide to do good things or bad to them.

My 11 questions;
1. Are you spontaneous?

2. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had and what did they teach?

3. Have you ever wrote a poem?

4. Is there one thing all of your boyfriends or crushes have had in common?

5. What was your childhood nickname?

6. What is the stupidest thing you've ever done?

7. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?

8. When was the last time you were truly happy?

9. What’s your biggest regret?

10. What are your goals in life?

11. Are you usually late, early or right on time?

The blogs I've chosen are:
I hope you enjoy!

Emily x

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag! I will definitely do this, but I'll post it sometime tomorrow as I've already made 3 posts today haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats okay! I cant wait to read it :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab :) will do mine tomorrow :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag :) Going to start it now :) x

    ReplyDelete