Saturday 31 March 2012

Excited For My Birthday In June Already??

I'm excited!!! 

So I'm a getting a iPhone 4S at the end of May, for my birthday on the 4th June (currently I have a iPhone 3GS) and I'm going to get a Hello Kitty phone case. So I want your opinion on what case looks the best and maybe get your opinions on cases you guys may have. 

These are the ones I like; 



Here's the links L-R; 

Personally I love them all, but the 2nd one is the one I like them most. 

Is it wrong to be excited now for June? Haha I guess its because it's my brother birthday today :D 

Anyway leave me a comment telling me which one you like,

Emily x

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love the 2nd one, but I dont know if it would get in the way ?!??

      xxx

      Delete
  2. 1st :D xx
    www.musicandmae.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete