Thursday 29 March 2012

Blogger Appreciation Award!


Thank you so much Taylor for giving me this award, you are so lovely and beautiful!
 Go follow her blog, and check out her youtube channel as she makes videos too!!


Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.

2. Answer the following 4 questions. 

3. Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many reader/commenter/supporters/followers as you'd like.

4. Let the blogger know you've just awarded them, either through comment, email, tweet.

Here Are The Questions:

1. How long have you been blogging? 
   Just over a month, around 6 weeks

2. What are 1-2 reasons you started blogging?
I has always wanted to start blogging but never had the confidence to do it but one day I thought ‘What the hell? Why not?’ Also as none of my friends or family like make up and beauty, I use blogger as a way of talking to my online friends about things I like.

3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
I like to follow and read beauty blogs with reviews and hauls.

4. What is one thing you would like to improve on as a blogger on your blog?
Comments! I love getting comments and answering most of them!

I nominate the following Bloggers/Commenters for this Award:

Also don't forget to enter my Lush Giveaway!


Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment