Thursday 16 February 2012

Get To Know Me


Since I'm still new at blogging, heres a bit more information about me. I found the questions on Natalie’s blog, go check her out :D
____________________________

Vital Stats
Name: Emily
Nickname: Marley, Emzz or Emmie
Birthday: 4/6/94 
Place of birth: Newcastle! Geordie Gal ;D
Star Sign: Gemini
Occupation: Student studying geography, environmental science and english lit

Appearance
Hair Colour:  Black
Hair Length: Shoulder length
Eye Colour: Bright Blue
Best Feature: Eyes
Braces: Never
Piercings: 15 in total, but I’ve had 17, and 10mm expanded ear.
Tattoos: I have 2 and I am planning a 3rd
Righty or lefty?: Righty

Firsts
Bestfriend: A girl called Lauren
Award: I have no idea, probably 100% attendance at school?
Sport: Gymnastics
Real holiday: Ibiza
Concert: A Beatles Tribute Band!

Favourites
Film: Pirates of the Caribbean
TV Show: How I Met Your Mother seasons 1 or 2, Coach Trip, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, American Dad, Family Dad, Being Human, Merlin, Misfits and anything about animals, nature, natural disasters etc
Colour: Black, Grey and Red
Song: It changes with my mood
Restaurant:  Indian
Store: Orange Circle (Online), Boots, Cheap makeup shops, Bargin shops – who doesn’t love sale items ;D
Book: Clockwork Orange, Twilight Saga, Marley and Me, Baking Books
Magazine: More
Shoes: Uggs, flip flops, boots

Currently...
Feeling: Sleepy
Single or Taken:  Taken for almost 2 years
Eating: Just finished a Mc Donald’s
Drinking: Large Coke from Mc Donald’s
Listening to: TV
Thinking about: sleep time
Watching: Keeping Up With The Kardashians
 Wearing: Leggins and Paramore top <3

Future
Want Children: Definitely
Want to be married: Yes :)
Careers in mind: Beautician, or something to do with geography and environmental science
Where do you want to live: Canada or Alaska !

Do You Believe In
God: I want too
Miracles: I want too
Love at first sight: Yes
Ghosts: Yes
Aliens: Yes
Soulmates: Yes
Heaven: Yes
Hell: No
Kissing on the first date: Yes, if there cute ;)
Yourself: Of course.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask :)

Emily x

2 comments:

  1. Awww thanks for the linkage!!!!! xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats okay :)I really like the questions! xx

      Delete