Thursday 16 February 2012

Seven Deadly Beauty Sins


I've seen a few of these posts on YouTube, and thought it would be a fun thing to do but since I don’t do videos I thought I would just make a blog post.  Here's my completed seven sins!  

GREED - What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your more expensive?
My most inexpensive product is my MUA eyeshadow in shade 19 matt, £1, I‘ve use it for filling in my brows every single day for about 3 months now, its the perfect colour and I just love it. If I say just makeup my most expensive product is my Urban Decay Eyeshadow Ammo Shadow Box, which was £25.50 (I think) Normally I'm very cheap with makeup!


Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Box


 WRATH - What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Lipstick. Some days I love it, others I can’t stand it. I just can’t seem to get the right shade, or apply it right... stupid lipstick.  

 GLUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products?
This question was easy, it has to be the Lush Bubble Gum Lip Scrub or Boots Essential Lip Balm in Strawberry, it tastes like Calpol! So yummy!

SLOTH - What beauty products do you neglect due to laziness?
Sometimes I don’t moisturise... I know, I know, I break a beauty law D: Other than that I don’t always use blush or highlight :/

 PRIDE - What beauty products give you the most self confidence? 
I would have to say foundation and mascara. I don’t have the best skin so a medium to full coverage foundation helps hide my flaws. Mascara because I think if you wear makeup it looks so weird if you don’t wear mascara, like your eyes are bald o.O , also because it draws attention to my blue eyes.

LUST - What attributes do you find the most attractive in the opposite sex?
Funny, intelligent, tall over 6 foot, longish hair, confident, tattoos, stubble/beard, strong jaw line, a bit of a rock/grunge/indie clothing style and sexy. Basically Johnny Depp or Aidan Turner or Aragorn (from Lord of the Rings) or my boyfriend ;D

Left - Johnny Depp
Middle - Aragorn
Right - Aidan Turner

ENVY - What item would you most like to receive as a gift? 
A Clarisonic! I really want one but there is no way I’m paying £120/150 for one! *sigh*

Why are you so expensive Clarisonic??


I hope you enjoyed my post,
Leave a comment,
Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment