Wednesday 15 February 2012

Nail of the Week

Rimmel London has a collection of impressive shades in their 60 Second Nail Polish range, but ‘Pompous’ is my favourite.  






I've always loved very fine glitter reflexes in any colour nail varnish, but the multi-coloured speckles that catch the light against the gorgeous, deep purple base, made it irresistible. The colour reminded me of royalty its dazzling; I think that it looks beautiful! The nail varnish also dries in 60 seconds. That means it is quick to paint your nails, and you can reduce the chances of scuffing and tiny dents in the nail polish, a problem that only occurs too much with other nail varnishes. I also love the ‘Xpress brush’ which is much thicker and flatter than traditional nail polish brushes. This is the perfect size and shape to cover each nail in about 2 strokes, which is a major time-saver and gives a smoother result. Overall, I love the colour, the quality is fantastic and I highly recommend them. 

Emily x























No comments:

Post a Comment